LTS Health is pleased to announce its partnership with LabVine, the leading global marketplace for learning and development in the laboratory industry. This partnership will enable LTS Health to bring industry-leading educational content to its laboratory networks and support its clients to future-proof their laboratories and careers.
A blended online learning program that will empower laboratory leaders and teams with the skills they need to recognize the need for change, identify and address problems, pain points, and opportunities, and improve laboratory performance.
An online learning program that consists of 25 hours of e-learning and 5 hours facilitated learning, delivered over five weeks. The main goal of this course is to understand the laboratory process and be able to identify performance problems and come up with complex solutions.
This is a 10-week laboratory management course providing you with knowledge and practical skills needed to become a Laboratory Manager. This course empowers staff with a technical background to transition into a leadership position.
- How to Cultivate Lab Cultureon May 3, 2022 at 11:32 am
- Report: Labs Contribute Majorly to Economy and Jobson March 24, 2022 at 12:54 pm
- The Laboratory Relevance Compass (LRC) Resources Indexon March 24, 2022 at 12:44 pm
- Easy Lab Leadership Actions to Implement for Laboratorians Looking to Increase Relevance.on March 24, 2022 at 12:38 pm
- Skills Auditon March 24, 2022 at 12:32 pm
- Three Daily Thingson March 24, 2022 at 12:02 pm
- What is a Laboratory Billing System?on June 3, 2021 at 11:49 am
- What Type of Lab Software Do You Need?on June 3, 2021 at 11:43 am
- The 5 Things That Slow Down Laboratory Billingon June 3, 2021 at 10:20 am