LTS Health is pleased to announce its partnership with LabVine, the leading global marketplace for learning and development in the laboratory industry. This partnership will enable LTS Health to bring industry-leading educational content to its laboratory networks and support its clients to future-proof their laboratories and careers.
A course that will provide you with comprehensive conceptual knowledge and the practical skills to become a laboratory manager. This course empowers staff with a technical background to transition into a leadership position.
Available as Online/Blended Online/Classroom/Virtual Classroom Training
A program to equip laboratory leaders and teams in recognizing the need for change and identify problems, pain points, and opportunities to solve and improve laboratory performance. Target Audience: All lab staff and teams.
Available as Online/Blended Online/Classroom Training
- Process Improvements to the Problem Solving bench in the Histology Lab.on January 31, 2023 at 1:02 pm
- The Importance of Health and Safety in the Laboratoryon January 27, 2023 at 10:48 am
- Risk Management – SO much better than sigma metricson January 26, 2023 at 10:20 am
- Upgrade Statistical QC to VERIFIED Risk Management: Save lives! Save money!on November 30, 2022 at 8:29 am
- Reducing TAT by 52% and saving £ 28,704 annually, equating to an immediate ROI of 580%on November 18, 2022 at 12:45 pm
- Handling External Quality Assurance (EQA) Sampleson November 2, 2022 at 10:57 am
- Dried Bloodspot Harmonization Project had a 50% Reduction in TAT.on November 2, 2022 at 9:12 am
- How to Cultivate Lab Cultureon May 3, 2022 at 11:32 am
- Skills Auditon March 24, 2022 at 12:32 pm